Automatic Cross Cutting Machine
DONATONI APL cross cutter develops from the APN series to meet the increasing demand for more efficient use of materials.
|Useful cutting width||610mm||1000mm||610mm||1000mm|
|Maximum blades diameter||400 mm||400 mm||500 mm||625 mm|
|Maximum cutting thickness||100m||100m||150m||200m|
|Blade/blades motor power||7.5kW||7.5kW||15kW||15kW|
|Water Consumption||20 l/min||20 l/min||20 l/min||20 l/min|
|Compressed air consumption||15 l/min||15 l/min||15 l/min||15 l/min|
|Machine weight||2100 kg||2400 kg||2400 kg||2550 kg|
|Overall Dimensions||3800 x 1800 x 1800/h mm||3800 x 2500 x 1800/h mm||800 x 2500 x 1800/h mm||3800 x 2500 x 1800/h mm|
- works with single-pass cutting for marble of various lengths and thicknesses, guaranteeing precision and high productivity;
- its solid structure supports and handle heavy slabs;
- the supporting surface is comprised of a thick, motorised rubber belt, offering two speeds: a fast one, to approach the required measurement, and a slow one, for precise material positioning;
- it is fitted with pneumatic clamps, to hold down the slab, synchronised with the cutting phases;
- it allows the operator to perform made-to-measure cuts thanks to manually adjustable recessed reference marks fitted on the bench;
- it operates with motor/spindle, with belt transmission, with the possibility of rpm variation based on the material being cut;
- it is possible to adjust the disc cutting depth on the belt, taking disc wear into account, thanks to the automatic up/down movement of keyboard adjustable spindle carriage;
- it has an inverter that manages the forward movement of the spindle carriage to adjust the cutting speed;
- in the final phase, the spindle carriage slows down to facilitate the cutting process;
- it includes quick spindle carriage return, reducing processing times;
- the on-board PLC controls the various processing phases, offering the operator a broad choice of processing cycles;
- it features a touch screen for man-machine interfacing, to: set the cutting cycles, control processing progress in real time, check parts operation and quantity of cut material.
Made-to-measure cuts with joystick
The operator brings the material up to the disc for the first cut, and performs cross cutting. The cross cutter allows the operator to perform made-to-measure cuts or cutting at set lengths. The lengths can be set using the alphanumeric keypad or the keys of the simplified “intuitive” system.
Sequential automatic made-to-measure cutting
The operator assigns the lengths to the buttons (max 6) and can also set one of the following sequences: cutting sequence with different measurements; cutting sequence with a single repeated measurement or several repeated measurements. The cutting sequences can be combined with several widths of the material, and entered in a database that the operator can then use.