The most powerful bridge saw in its category
Monoblock bridge saw with maximum stability, precision and consolidated technology over the years.
|Max. stroke X axis||3900mm|
|Y axis travel||2000mm|
|Z axis travel||480mm|
|Worktable dimensions||3800x2000 mm|
|Diamond blade diameter||350-625 mm|
|Blade bore size||50 mm|
|Head tilt||90° - 0°|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||200mm|
|Head rotation||0 - 370|
|Main motor power||7.6kW - 24HP|
|Main motor rotation speed||700 - 6000rpm|
|Standard voltage/frequency||3ph. 400V-50/60Hz|
Automatic bridge saw with 5 interpolated axis. Machine frame and work table made of hot galvanized dipped electro-welded steel that guarantees high water resistance.
The blade motor has 24Hp – 17.6 kW power can reach a maximum speed of 6000 Rpm and it can cut thicknesses up to 200mm. with disc max Ø 625 mm.
Digital brushless type axis drives, coupled with high precision gear motors, linear guides with recirculating balls protected by bellows, allow to do cuts extremely precise.
The automatic rotation of the head 370°, the automatic tilting head from 0 ° to 90 °, a Multi-touch 22” display easy to use, allow to perform orthogonal, sideways, elliptical, circular, tilted, straight, concave, arched convex profiles, two and three-dimensional solid excavations, exploiting axis interpolation.
The Z axis is driven by a balls circulation screw.
The optional side spindle allows to perform cutting, drilling and milling cycles automatically, without stopping the machine for tools’ change, thus increasing its productivity.
The Discovery 5 is ideal for indoor and outdoor designs such as kitchen countertops, vanity tops, capitals, tables, sinks, stairs, floors and funerary art.
Hardware / Software
Windows based system, integrated with machine control board Multi-Touch 22” with innovative and interactive M2 Easy Cut interface, guarantee easy, simple and intuitive control operations.
The electronic components of the machine consist of products with recognized worldwide brands easily available in the case of failure.
LAN connection and USB port to load files from external devices.
CAD / CAM
Cad Cam software (Opt.) manages and optimizes all the phases of the process: from the design and/or import of file, the definition of machining strategies, to the estimated timing and control of collisions with 3D simulation, through the provision of parts and underparts on the work table.
- Automatic generation of roughing cycles, coring, drilling, finishing, profiling, pocketing and polishing.
- Free drawing of geometric entities arches, bi-arcs,lines, rectangles, squares, ellipses, circles, regular polygons, joints, chamfers, construction designs.
- Drawing from predefined parametric models: vanitytops, kitchen tops, tables, including managing the downside, the canals and the sink, etc.
- Definition of guided basic three-dimensional surfaces, starting with sections and/or guidelines drawn on the XY plane (frames, shower trays, concave convex sinks, sinks in multiple sections).
- Write in different fonts also shaped profiles, including characters in italics, characters with drills, working downside, relief and engraving with sharp edges, fenerary art.
- Nesting manual, facilitates and optimize arrangement of the pieces on the worktable.