Automatic Bridge Cutting Saw
Bridge saw machine with main parts built in cast iron
With a PLC touch screen for easy and intuitive use of program for cutting and moving.
It is possible to execute linear shaping.
Manual table rotation and head tilting.
- Economical to install (steel or cement walls) and easy to use: for marble, granite and similar stones.
- Construction built in cast iron for stability, low resonance and durability.
- Motor of reduced dimensions co-axial with blade.
- Blade holder slide electrically powered on bearings; guides well-protected from water and dust.
- Electric bridge translation on sliding rails protected by everlasting belt and guards.
- Mono-axial positioning for bridge translation with encoder.
- Vertical movement of head with 2-speed self-braking motor on prismatic guides, controlled by encoder.
- Motorised rotating table, with fixed locks every 90° can be blocked in any position 0° – 360°.
- Manual tilting head from 0° to 90° to cut marble and granite even in short passes.
- The PLC with a graphic touch screen allows programming and interpolation of two axis for concave-convex shaping, contouring, shaving and control of table rotation.
- Soundproofed blade guard.
|Blade stroke||3600 mm|
|Blade vertical stroke||400 mm|
|Max. Ø blade marble||725 mm|
|Max. Ø blade granite||450 mm|
|Cutting Depth (marble)||250 mm|
|Cutting Depth (granite)||115 mm|
|Cast iron table size||3000 x 1500 mm|
|Motor power at 1435 revs.||22 kW|
|Overall dimensions||5000 x 5500 x 2600h mm|