Electronic Giant Saw
A welded steel frame that guarantees stability year after year.
Installed with a control panel with Touch Screen to visualize alarms, keyboard
- Cutting unit with rack / pinion system powered for beam travel by electric gear motor that allows cutting speed selection.
- Bridge translates on bearings with rack / pinion system powered by electric gear motor with inverter for perfect speeds.
- Head vertical movement with self-braking motor, on prismatic guides (with guard). Accurate positioning of all axes thanks to encoder.
- Main transmission through high performance belts and oil-bathed gear. Inverter provides spindle rev. changes.
- Mobile control pad can be connected to water-tight electrical cabinet.
- Terminal on control panel comprises display and keyboard and operator instructions, alarms and operating parameters can be viewed in real time.
|Max. blade diameter||3000 mm|
|Blade longitudinal stroke||4000 mm|
|Bridge translation||12000 mm|
|Blade vertical stroke||1750 mm|
|Max. cutting depth||1250 mm|
|Adjustable slide forward speed||0 - 18 m/min|
|Blade motor power||92 kW|
|Water consumption at 3 bar||200 l/min|