Two strong welded steel columns support and guide vertical movement of bridge of large dimensions made in special cast iron.
Structure given added stability/reduced vibration/less resonance thanks to ribs in cast iron.
Maximum blade size 3500mm
- Built in welded steel with giant blade for extra cutting depth, a robust machine built on two columns that support and guide the vertical cutting unit movement along the cast iron bridge.
- Manual setting of limit switches avoided because of encoder for setting cutting length.
- Rev. Variable and encoder for cutting unit traverse. Different cutting depths can be set from terminal.
- Blade-head unit moved horizontally by servomotor coupled to gear motor and rack and pinion system.
- Speed electronically regulated from control panel.
- Vertical movement on two precision screws with two worm screws.
- Two counter-screws for safety.
- One-speed step-cutting motor for rotation of screws which are synchronised by connecting shaft; encoder for positioning.
- Main transmission by high performance tracks with oil-bathed gear box.
- Shaft rev. changes by pulley (standard) or rev variable (optional).
- Centralised lubrication. IP 55 electrical cabinet. Control panel with keyboard and real-time display of operator instructions, alarms and operating parameters
|Blade longitudinal stroke||4000 mm|
|Blade vertical stroke||2000 mm|
|Carriage translation in op.||2000 mm|
|Block carriage dimensions||3000 x 2240 mm|
|Max. vertical blade diameter||3500 mm|
|Max. cutting depth||1500 mm|
|Min. Blade diameter||2200 mm|
|Adjustable slide forward speed||0 - 17 m/min|
|Blade motor power||55 kW|
|Total auxiliary motors power||7.5 kW|
|Water consumption at 3 bar||100 l/min|